Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 6 December 2015

Satin Sundays









 Zara Satin Embroidered Bomber (can't find it online?) | Topshop ripped jamie jeans | Topshop ponyskin brogues (old) | Cheap Monday tee (old) | Amelia Jane London pompom keyring 

------------------------------------------

Zara alwaaaays gets it right. Seriously. You can always count on them to bring out a replica of the newest and hottest trends. With satin bombers all over the runways and set to be a big contender for S/S 2016, I was glad to be able to get my hands on one in advance. I first saw this bomber on Zara's Instagram when I was scrolling through my feed, and I loved it as soon as I saw it. I then took a trip to the flagship Dublin store in Dundrum recently, and as soon as I walked in the door on the right hand side of the shop I saw this beauty hanging up - fate! There was only a few of them there and I had a feeling it was going to be the kind of thing that would be snapped up very quickly so I decided to go for it then and there. Since buying it, I've seen it featured in numerous magazines, including Now and Look, so I'm very glad I went ahead and got it... otherwise I'd be having serious regrets! It's definitely more of a layering item for this time of year as it is so light (I threw a jacket on over this for heading out and about), but it will be perfect come spring and summer next year.
I also love how it can be worn casual, or dressed up for a more evening look with heels, which is what I hand in mind when I first bought it. I'm very excited to try it out in different ways, so expect to see a lot more of it on my Instagram/Blog in the next few months :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban sunglasses sale online and accept credit card online.More than 5 pairs, you will get free shipping! http://www.sunglasstyle.com
    $0 buy one pair ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.sunglasstyle.com
    Ray Ban RB4125 Cats Sunglasses Shiny Black Frame Green Lens
    Ray Ban RB4125 Cats Sunglasses Tortoise Frame Crystal Brown Gradient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, would you be willing to sell this bomber soon?

    ReplyDelete

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig