Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Return Of The Oversized Jumpers (Hey Autmun!)






House of Sunny Jumper |  Zara Leather Look Jeans | Dr Marten Boots (old)

-----------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

Happy Tuesday!

So it's officially my favourite time of year! October is one of the best months in my opinion, I'm a BIG Halloween fan, and I love that it's starting to get chillier and the dark evenings are coming in. Obviously, this also has a lot to do with my love for Autumn/Winter clothes, which I know I've mentioned before. I'm a serious sucker for jumpers. I feel like my knitwear collection is never quite complete so I probably won't stop adding to it any time soon...

Combine that jumper obsession with one of my favourite brands, House Of Sunny, and you're most definitely on to a winner. I recently picked up this amazing jumper in Topshop in London. I was so happy when I saw that Topshop on Oxford Street stock House Of Sunny, as it's a brand I regularly keep an eye on online, but have never had the chance to see the clothes first-hand. It was hard to come away with only one item, but I knew that this jumper was one that I would definitely get my value for money with. It's so timeless and something that I will definitely be living in (I'm wearing it again right now as I write this post!) It's absolutely huge, I'm wearing the smallest size in it and it's still so comfy and oversized. I also love the really big turtle neck - the ideal piece to snuggle up in for the coming winter months.

I've paired it here with my skinny leather look jeans from Zara, and my fave trusty Dr Marten boots I picked up a couple of years ago. I love the contrast of the really big jumper with a good pair of skinnies, and leather look ones are my go-to. 

Want to see more of where this jumper came from? Check out House Of Sunny's fab range here.

Chat soon,

Janine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig