Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Monday 18 January 2016

Comfy Casuals





Champion Jumper (Vintage) | Adidas White T-shirt | Topshop coated leigh jeans | Vans old-skool shoes | Amelia Jane London pom pom keyring 

------------------------------------

Nothing screams comfort like an oversized jumper... the bigger, the better! This is why I tend to roam not only the women's vintage sections, but also through the mens for quality finds like this one featured.  This style of jumper is actually one of my wardrobe staples. I (unashamedly...) own quite the variety of  jumpers similar to this one, but most feature a slogan of some sort, so I like that this a is a plain one. They can be worn in so many different ways and provide the perfect effortless and comfy look which was what I was going for here. 
For this outfit, I paired the jumper with my coated Topshop leigh jeans to add edge and interest to the look, and make it a little less sportswear/loungewear-like! I'm also wearing my favourite old-skool vans which, along with my adidas trainers, are definitely the favourites amongst my shoe collection. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban sunglasses sale online and accept credit card online.More than 5 pairs, you will get free shipping! http://www.sunglasstyle.com
    $0 buy one pair ray-ban sunglasses, http://www.sunglasstyle.com
    Ray Ban Active Lifestyle 58012 Red Black Frame Gray Lens
    Ray Ban Active Lifestyle 58012 White Red Frame Gray Lens

    ReplyDelete

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig