Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Crayola











UNIF Caleb Sweater (sold out) | Zara quilted bomber jacket (old) | Topshop Jamie Jeans | Adidas Originals superstars | Regal Rose hamsa hand necklace | Faux Balenciaga bag (not available online) 

--------------------------------------

Say hello to this amazing crayola creation! Wow is it bright. It's not black... it's not grey... it's not white. It's not at all like the usual monochrome vibe that I lean towards most days. For someone who doesn't usually wear a lot of bright colours though, why not wear them all in one go?! Cue... the Caleb Sweater!

I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. It's so eye-catching and there's something about all of those crayola colours in one that's so appealing. It's really similar to the UNIF Crayola Sweater that was released last year, but was always sold out whenever I tried to find it. I actually prefer this version that I've purchased though, so I'm glad I waited. UNIF is a brand that I am always admiring, but have never taken the plunge to buy anything from it. Mostly because it's an American brand that is hard to order online without paying a large sum of taxes and duties, on top of the fact that the clothes aren't exactly cheap. Asos did recently start stocking the brand (yay!), but their collection is limited. I ordered this jumper off revolveclothing.com as they have a huge selection and offer the facility of re-ordering an item for you if it is out of stock on their website (which is basically always the case with UNIF pieces!). It's a super thick and comfortable sweater and almost feels like you're wearing a blanket, so it's perfect for the chillier winter days. It's also the perfect slouchy fit that I love in jumpers and knitwear. 
It's definitely the ideal way to add a pop of colour into my wardrobe (and any room I step into wearing it!) and I'm looking forward to styling it in different ways. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the Caleb sweater!
    Can I be cheeky and ask which size you ordered as I'd like to order it too
    as it's just come back in stock?
    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry didn't see this sooner! Got it in a M. Hope you get it & love it :) x

      Delete

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig