Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Friday 7 October 2016

LUST LIST

HI!

So, it's been a while! 

I've really been playing favourites recently with Instagram, and abandoning my poor blog. But, I'm back with a bang and plan to post a lot more regularly again now so make sure you check back!

I know it's always weird to admit, but I'm very happy to wave bye bye to summer for now and welcome A/W with open arms. I love nothing more than layering, and I have a serious weakness for coats and jumpers, so I get proper excited about getting dressed every morning at this time of year. There's so much more choice and options to experiment with, and I find I spend significantly more time roaming online shops and lusting after everything I see (asos, I'm looking at you...) 
With that in mind, I've put together a few of the items I've got my eye on at the moment for the coming season. A girl can dream...

1. First up is this FAB all-black pair of Nike Cortez. I absolutely love the matte leather finish and how simple they are, you really can't go wrong with a classic pair of black sneakers. Yes, my bedroom floor is fast disappearing with my overgrowing collection of shoes. But no, that hasn't stopped me yet... #SOS

 

2. OH Asos White, how much I would like to make you all mine. I don't think there's ever been a brand of clothes that speaks to me as much as asos white does. I absolutely love the simple cuts and effortlessly cool designs. It really reminds me of Cos, which is another of my favourites for finding those simple yet perfectly designed pieces. As much as I love to look through it all and fill up my virtual shopping basket though, it breaks my heart to roam through it all and have to forever leave it under my wishlist (thumbs down to the price tags). That certainly doesn't stop me though, so below are just a few of the pieces that have caught my attention this time:

How amazing is this silk blue jumper? I absolutely love mixing sports luxe in to my wardrobe, and this pastel blue colour is so eyecatching. I'd pair this with sneakers and an oversized bomber for the perfect comfy yet stylish look. I think this would also look amazing with a lace cami over it for a cool sporty 90's look.
  

 Mixing joggers with jeans? I'm all in! I love the slouchy fit of these with the big pockets and the zips on the ankles. I absolutely love these for tucking in a tee or a classic white shirt for a seriously cool smart/caj look.

 

I cannot resist a good statement sleeve, so this Taffeta Sleeve Tshirt is an obvious choice from me. In fact, I think I will have to make this mine very soon... brb.

 

3. Leaning on the sports luxe style again, I'm a big fan of this Mesh Sweatshirt from Cheap Monday. I'm all about the details, and I love the contrast of the black with the mesh. This would be perfect with an oversized denim jacket layered over it and a pair of adidas stan smiths. 

 

4. Another Cheap Monday piece I'm loving is this Silver Funnel Neck Jumper. Seriously, did you really expect to get to the end of this without seeing something metallic?! This has my name all over it... silver, oversized, knitted. So much yes, so much want. It's shame it comes with a pretty hefty price tag of €93 though. *sigh
 

5. I really couldn't make one of these lists without including a coat or jacket now could I?! This House of Sunny Copper 90's Bomber is a DREAM. I'm not even joking when I say I have had the tab for this open on my laptop for over 2 weeks now... I can't quite commit to buying it, but I also can't quite say a firm goodbye to it. Just LOOK at it! <3
  
Image result for house of sunny coppers 90s bomber

So there we have it for just some of the items I'm lusting after right now. I actually found it embarrassingly difficult to keep this post to only a few pieces so I'll most definitely be repeating this again very soon!

Hope you got some inspiration for some new season pieces for your wardrobe.

Janine x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig