Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Travel Diary: London

Hi everyone,

I'm a week home from a trip to London, and I've a serous case of #TakeMeBack. I was only there for a few days, but I loved every minute of it. I've been visiting London quite regularly since I was about 10 with family, so after 14 years, it really feels like my second home when I'm there! There is definitely no city like it in my opinion, and it's always when I'm there that I question why I still haven't made that jump across the pond and tried out London living for real...



One can dream they're a Londoner while they're there though! Something about being in London makes me really want to experiment with my style even further. I love how it's such an effortlessly cool and fashionable city. Even just sitting on the tubes I get so much inspo, and I could literally spend hours people watching. I love how the London style is so relaxed and never too try-hard. Everyone has such a unique style, and wears what they want...the more different and cool you look, the better! It's not the best, then, having to work from a capsule wardrobe as a visitor, but I tried to pack some pieces I knew would keep me feelin' stylish!

Below are some of the outfits I wore, and I've linked all items I can find online:



Zara Silver Culottes | Adidas Superstars | Asos Black Silk Top (old) | RayBan Round Sunglasses | Asos Mini Backpack

----------------------------


Asos White Denim Dress | Zara Polo Neck Top | Adidas Superstars| Asos Mini Backpack

----------------------------


Boohoo Velvet Tunic Top | Urban Outfitters Puffer Jacket | Topshop Coated Jeans (old) | Adidas Superstars | Asos Mini Backpack

----------------------------

I absolutely love exploring the different parts of London. Even after all these years, there's always somewhere new to venture around in the city. I love nothing more than roaming through the streets and finding quirky and cool coffee places, or a vibrant street to stroll down. I always make sure to visit my favourites when I'm in London, and one area would definitely be Regent Street & Piccadilly Circus. I love the buzzing atmosphere, and the buildings on Regent Street are just stunning. I generally love to visit all the 'Londoner' places and avoid the touristy stuff (ignore the post box picture above!)... it's fun to act like you really live there and I think you really get to go to the best places when you do it like that. It also helps that one of my best friends lives there, so knows all the insider tips of where's good to go!






I'm planning my next trip back already...

Chat soon,

Janine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig