Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

Monday 19 October 2015

First Things First...




So as this is my first post... Hi, welcome to my blog! As I said in the 'About Me' section, I'm Janine, 23, and recently completed an MSc. in Marketing. As a huge lover of all things fashion, I've finally decided to set up my own blog to document my everyday outfits and personal style. I have always had a keen interest in writing, and so I am excited to be able to incorporate my love of fashion and writing to produce the contents of this blog.

As well as fashion, I will also be writing about various beauty and lifestyle features.

I will be updating the blog as regularly as possible. I hope you enjoy the contents and would love if you would follow/subscribe!

Janine x

P.S. A shout out to 'pipdig' who made the setting up of this blog so easy and convenient and far less confusing than I originally thought it would be! Have a look at their website here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Diary by Janine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig